Following a blocked drain we often recommend a camera inspection is completed to determine the cause of the blockage and assess the condition of the below ground pipeline.
A full highly detailed Water Authority approved report and recordings are then sent directly to the client with costings for any required repairs.
Using the latest industry camera equipment and software allows us to carry out camera inspections to the highest standards.
CCTV Drain Surveys can be carried out for many reasons, including:
- Building improvements or extensions, including Water Authority adoptions
- Investigation – to locate the cause of repeat blockages, smells or rodent activity
- Sewer adoption and inspection
- Home-buyer pre-purchase drain surveys
- Pollution control and environmental investigation
- Routine maintenance inspections
Once our highly trained engineers have viewed the camera footage, they will advise you on the best course of action to deal with the drainage problem permanently